Matcha is the youngest and smallest parts of the Green Tea plant (Camellia Sinensis plant) The two leaves which are found at the top of the plants are picked and are then steamed. This process doesn't only preserve the colour, but also the nutrients. The leaves are then completely dried in big cages. Once the leaves are dry only the greenest and most tender leaves are then refrigerated until they are ready to be ground. They are ground using big granite wheels which slowly rotate leaving the tea leaves into a very fine powder which is best known as Ceremonial Matcha.
- A cup of Matcha Tea contains up to 7 times as many antioxidants as a cup of Green Tea.
- Boosts the Metabolism and burns calories.
- Detoxifies the body naturally and healthily.
- Lowers Cholesterol and Blood Sugar.
- Enhances mood and concentration.
- Good for Weight Loss.
On the Go Preparation-
Add Half a tea spoon of Matcha along with 80 degree water into your K-T Bottle and shake.
Add into a cup, half a tea spoon of Matcha. Add in a a bit of cold water and a bit of boiling water and then whisk to make a paste. Once the paste is made fill the cup with 80 degree water.
Please note: The matcha comes in a craft bag.
Does contain caffeine.