Rose Tea Smoothie Bowl
Rose tea has a smooth sweet gentle aroma, and contains Vitamin C, pectin, malice and citric acids.
The benefits of Rose Tea are:
- Clears toxins in your body.
- Can relieve sore throats and runny noses.
- Can help to fight infections.
- Can be a remedy for irregular periods.
- Can be good for the skin and help reduce acne.
- Can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
How to make the smoothie bowl:
Soak 6 Roses in hot water and leave for 15 minutes. Once the Roses have been infused use as the liquid in your smoothie.
My favourite smoothie recipe is:
Cup of spinach
1 frozen banana
1 cup of frozen berries
Teaspoon of Maca
Rose Tea for the liquid
2 Ice-cubes if needed
Top with your favourite granola/ fruit and enjoy!